var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-29359907-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);
We Offer a New Way of Delivering Legal Services to North Carolina Residents and Small Businesses
We are not just a document preparation website or a paralegal document preparation site, like LegalZoom. We are a North Carolina law firm offering legal services in business law, family law, estate planning, and real estate matters to North Carolina residents.
We offer legal services online because we recognize that in today’s world, different people want to do business in different ways. So while reviewing our 5-Step Process below, take note that you can be as involved in the process or as hands-off as you want to be. We have clients who prefer extended conversations about the issues in their cases and others who use our service as a do-it-yourself tool with minimal attorney assistance. Our service is great for either extreme or anyone in between.
Our 5-Step Process
- Register your free account to begin accessing your MyLegalAffairs client portal.
- Within your MyLegalAffairs client portal, choose the service that suits your needs and access the corresponding free questionnaire. You can take some time to look over the questionnaire and complete some or all of the questions you find. If you don’t know how to answer a specific question, find questions that don’t apply to you, or have specific needs that are not covered by the questionnaire, simply contact us by telephone, email, or through the encrypted communications feature within your client portal. At this stage of the process, you can contact us for legal advice about your unique circumstances and for help completing the questionnaire.
- Collaborate with your attorney to finalize your documents. The questionnaire you completed will generate a template document that we will use as a basis for editing and drafting your completed, final document. During this stage, you will continue to have access to an attorney to make sure that your specific needs are met and that your interests are protected. You will be able to give specific direction or make specific requests for your document during this step.
- Once your documents have been finalized, you may pay for them by credit card through your MyLegalAffairs portal.
- Download your completed documents and any accompanying instructions from your MyLegalAffairs client portal any time, 24/7/365. Return at any time to download additional copies of your documents at no additional cost.
We are different from a traditional law firm because:
- We give you the option of working with us online. We can communicate with you over the Internet, by email, and also by telephone.
- You don’t have to give up time away from work to come to our office. By providing our services online, we are able to keep our fees low and make it convenient for you.
- You have the ability to send us an e-mail or complete our on-line questionnaires at a time that is convenient for YOU.
- You know what you will pay. No hidden charges – just a simple and reasonable fee.
- We are an online law firm and provide our services via the Internet. We conduct all of our business with online clients by email, telephone, and via the Internet; therefore, personal meetings are not needed. This gives us the ability to pass our savings on to our clients.
- We give you state-of-the-art document assembly technology. This technology enables us to generate your documents more efficiently, thereby allowing us to pass savings on to you.
- We stand behind and guarantee our work. If you go to a non-lawyer document preparation service, any guarantee is limited or non-existent.
- We must comply with all of the Professional Rules that apply to members of the North Carolina State Bar. A legal forms web site offered by a non-law firm is not regulated in any way. If there is a problem, you have no recourse.
- We offer a 100% Guarantee. Review our Guarantee Policy.